With age, the elasticity of your skin will be lost. Environmental factors, like sun exposure and also genetics play a role in creating wrinkles early and fine lines will start to appear on a person’s face.
The skin under your eyes will be aging soon because it is thin skin with blood vessels. It is natural to get fine lines under your eyes. But if you are conscious of it, it is ideal to prevent it by using anti-aging creams and home remedies. Let’s see here how to decrease the lines found under your eyes.
- Chemical peels: When you use chemical peels, it removes the dead skin cells. Not only that, but it also promotes the growth of the new cell. Though it cannot treat deep wrinkles or tighten sagging skin. It will reduce the appearance of fine lines around your eyes.
- Fillers: To plump up the appearance of the face, dermal fillers are injected into the skin underneath or around the eyes. Fillers are only temporary and will last for six months to two years. The two of the best treatments are Restylane and Juvederm.
- Microdermabrasion: It is the popular, as well as, minimally invasive procedure that helps in exfoliating your skin. For this treatment, a diamond-tip hand piece is used on the eyes which are a sensitive area of the skin. It vanishes the dull, dead skin cells. It also promotes the circulation of the pressure when applied to the skin.
- Lasers: This is becoming a popular treatment for under-eye lines and wrinkles. There are several methods of laser treatment available. It is ideal to go for Fractional lasers in which holes are made by poking microscope to stimulate collagen, as well as, elastin.
- Microneedling: It is a very popular treatment that reduces the appearance of fine lines, aswell as, wrinkles. In this procedure, skin cream and serum are applied through the tiny needles by poking holes in the skin. When the skin heals, it stimulates collagen, improves fine lines, and also the texture of the skin.
- Botox: It, when injected, decreases the appearance of wrinkles by causing the area to relax. You will find the results in three to seven days. Within three to four months, you will find that the majority of the wrinkles have disappeared.
You cannot completely get rid of the fine lines and there is nothing wrong with having some wrinkles under your eyes. When you use anti-aging creams, it will protect from UV rays and also a healthy lifestyle will make the fine lines to disappear. However, you cannot get rid of them completely. It is ideal to go through this procedure with the help of the dermatologist.